Geek dad, SEO junkie, value investor. Jerry has been building websites and making money online since 2004. He enjoys mindless doodling and trying new food.
WordPress fanboy, social media nerd, outreach expert. Jason handles website administrative, social media marketing, and outreaching tasks for the team.
Writer, editor, tech geek. Timothy started his career in I.T. field, rapidly found his way into print and has since worked with International and domestic media titles including ComputerWorld, PC.com, and The Asian Banker.
- The many ways to run a successful affiliate marketing business
- Lessons from SEO experiements
- How to build links in a post-Penguin era
- More ways to grow your blog traffic without Google Search
- How to increase website traffic thru social media marketing
- The SEO impact of shifting to HTTPS from HTTP
- Security features you need to know when looking for a web host
- How does data center location affect your website speed
- How Google Quality Rating Guidelines affect your business website
- Easy ways to backup and migrate your WordPress sites
- Unmanaged vs Managed WordPress Hosting
- How to manage WordPress disk space
WebRevenue.io is operated by a small team based in Malaysia. The business is WebRevenue.io is owned and operated by WebRevenue Inc. (LL07351), a Malaysia Labuan F.T. registered company.